Yeah that's what I'm hoping.  It looks like the guy she bought it from (last pic on the listing) had it for $3500, she got in over her head and the guy doesn't want to talk to her now so she wants to be rid of it.  I think you might be right, could be just a bunch of little stuff.  I'll throw a battery in it or jump it, get it running, see what the deal is with it.  She's probably not going to want to take the hit on it but life is sometimes Not Fair...

I'm guessing too she cribbed the pics from the listing when she bought it, so it will be interesting to see if it still looks decent since whenever that was.

--FT