I have only seen blue dashes on blue interior cars. All other colors had black interiors.

On 4/19/2020 6:19 PM, Dwight Giles wrote:
I think many/most  123's had either black or blue dashes regardless of upholstery.  Check me on that but...

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020, 6:50 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Why is the dash blue and the rest of the interior is brown?

    <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
    > Listed 23 hours ago in Conway, SC
    > <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108899509133592/>
    >

    >  About This Vehicle…
    >
    > Driven 79,500 miles
    > Automatic transmission
    > Exterior color: Off_white · Interior color: Brown
    > Fuel type: Diesel
    > Very good condition
    > <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>
    >

    >  Typical Features…
    >
    >  *
    >    Sun Roof (Sliding)
    >  *
    >    Alloy Wheels
    >  *
    >    ABS (4-Wheel)
    >  *
    >    AM/FM Stereo
    >  *
    >

    >  Seller's description…
    >
    > 1979 Mercedes 300 CD - Diesel Auto 2 door no post coupe, with
    Sunroof.
    > 79k miles. Car runs, drives and stops well! Interior is in good
    > condition! . Cold a/c. (Converted with new compressor to R134)
    Recent