Try the autotempest site, it seems to filter things pretty well and does nationwide CL searches you can narrow down well

-_FT

On 4/22/20 9:56 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I’m wondering if there is a way to search Craigslist for a particular car,
let’s say a Mercedes 300D for example, and be able to filter out all the
non-pertinent ads that people have put up using tags like “Mercedes”.

It appears that CL will put the listings with tags under the listings that have
the actual search term in the title. That is, ads with “Mercedes” and “300D”
will show up first, then any listings with the “Mercedes” or “300D” tags
afterwards.

This is a pain, as there are some idiot car dealers around here who throw a
list of tags in their ads for darned near every marque there is, so their ads
for totally unrelated vehicles will show up in the search. This is a bit of a
d*ck move on their part, but I understand why they do it to get more eyeballs
on ads.

-D

--FT