https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/518663865687074

1970 Mercedes-Benz 220d
$8,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed a day ago in Summerville, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106051496092284/>

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 99,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Blue
Very good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

 Seller's description…

Alright guys, I'm selling my 1970 Mercedes 220D. 98k miles. Mint interior (one small dash crack). It has its small flaws but it’s the perfect car to cruise around in. I am the second owner. The original owner was the lady I bought it from who got it off of the showroom floor in 1970. I have copy's of the original bill of sale. It has a crack in the windshield and a deep scratch on the right front fender about 6 inches long. Other than that it's in good condition. Runs great but doesn’t like cold mornings. Not in a bind to sell but if you would like to turn it into something extraordinary and you appreciate the worth of these pm me.

--
--FT