Its my understanding that the helicopters have to be special low/no
electronics models to survive the work which increases the demands on the
pilots.
I read somewhere, maybe on here, that the pilots have an above average car
crash rate coming down off the high that is daily work...
-Curt

    On Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:57:31 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes