Bought a 1995 E420 from a guy in Columbus, OH today. Shipper is picking it up
this afternoon/evening, should be here by Sunday or Monday.

Here are the details:

113k on the clock

Delivery (1995) to 2015 lived in South Florida
Seller bought it in 2015, took it to Columbus, OH
Kept in a heated garage, washed whenever there was snow or ice on the roads
Everything works, all original such as Becker radio, etc.
Has issue with brake booster according to owner, sounds more like a vacuum issue
Has intermittent ASR/ABS fault
Needs driver’s seat bottom cover (tears)
Owner says the paint on the roof is checkered, but I got some close up photos
from him and if it is, I can barely see it. Might be a Martha thing.
Two sets of wheels (snows and summer)

$1500 sale price

This deal came together so quickly it was scary. We were frantically trying to
find a way to transfer money around this afternoon after finding out the
shipper was on their way already. I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get a
Hagerty policy issued before it got on the road, but that’s done, too.

More upon arrival. I’ll get it on the SDS and see what’s up with the ASR/ABS.
I’m convinced the brake booster issue he’s described is a cracked vacuum line.

-D