Actually now that I think of it I've bought bullets from a couple suppliers.
You can't ship loaded ammunition into MA but there is no restriction on
components. Besides which I have the proper permit to own a gun and to buy
powder. I can drive to Cabelas and buy components. I think I need my permit to
buy powder but not primers or bullets or wads or shot.
I think some companies just avoid MA, NY, IL and CA because they don't want to
keep up with the laws and don't want to accidentally run afoul if there are
changes.

-Curt

    On Friday, April 24, 2020, 8:00:15 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Sounds like they need some education, or your other supplier does ...

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 6:53 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> A moose once bit my sister.
> Actually weirder than that. A few weeks ago I ordered some shotgun wads
> from Ballistic Products. I got a confirmation of the order but no
> confirmation of shipping and then the order looked really weird, zero
> dollars billed. Anyway I waited a couple days and sent them an email. They
> replied "Unfortunately, our system automatically removes reloading
> components from orders with a Massachusetts shipping address as we are
> currently only able to ship to 01 or 07 FFL holders in Massachusetts or out
> of state addresses."
> Which is bollocks, theres no reason they can't ship wads here. I've got
> another supplier that has sent me all manner of bullets no problem at all.
> For reference shotgun wads are little plastic cylinders that hold the bird
> shot away from the powder. I specifically wanted some to try in my
> muzzleloading shotgun and Ballistic carries a type its hard to get
> elsewhere.
> Anyway today their catalog arrived, 75 pages of things I can't buy. I've
> never gotten their catalog before...
>
> -Curt

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!