If you master plastic welding and the use of a heat gun, that bumper cover
is very repairable.
Even the missing pieces can be replaces with other plastic salvaged from
another damaged bumper cover. You just cut what you need to fit the "hole"
, shape it by heating with a heat gun [wear gloves and play the heat gun
across the part until it is pliable, then mold it to shape to fit.
Then weld it in. [Low power Harbor Freight soldering gun with a flattened
tip works just fine]
The bumper covers are all thermo mold plastic, just use thermo mold plastic
to replace what's missing. I use plastic tie wraps as filler welding rod
[they are also thermo mold plastic]

When you are done welding, use the heat gun again [and gloves] to shape the
bumper to fit. Sand the welds smooth, fill with flexible body filler [there
is one to patch plastic bumpers] sand, fill, paint... done..  almost no
cost.

It will need a tire and rim also, looks like the mini spare is on car now..
which tells me the wreck damaged the tire, perhaps the rim..

Hood sheet metal will pull out with dent-less glue on pullers [make your
own with hot glue gun and some aluminum angle.. youtube how it's done..
Days work, looks like it should be good to go.