Interestingly Angie's '05 Gold has "ice cold AC". I haven't tried the cooler
on the 2010 RAM yet this year but it worked last year. My '03 Ranger cooled
well when we got rid of it in 2014. My '98 Jetta would hold a charge for a few
months but never made any cold air. I guessed the valves in the compressor were
bad. My '96 Dakota's AC failed at either the 9 or 10 year mark, I can't
remember exactly. It blew all the refrigerant out of the evaporator all at once
on a hot day in late May returning from camp in heavy traffic...
Of 5 MB's I've had only 2 had working AC and neither of those was very good. I
never had cars good enough to invest the time/money into getting the AC working
correctly...
-Curt

    On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 3:03:58 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes