OOps... forgot to post the dustless blasting video link.... here is a car
with about the same color paint being stripped, to bare metal in less than
1 hour. The windows don't have to come out, chrome can stay in place and
not be damaged. Metal is left in near perfect finish to take paint or
repairs as necessary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCehkkTTeMk