1983 300D. Some typical rust behind front wheels, also around rear wheel
arches. Silver/blue interior. Clear coat is peeling in spots, but no
other cosmetic damage to speak of. It has been repainted at least once
in its life. Euro headlights. Hood star is broken off.

Front end needs going over. Hard to keep it aligned and it goes through
tires faster than it should.

Engine is good, always started in the cold as long as battery was
strong. Transmission has the replacement B2 piston so that issue should
be solved.

A/C does not work. Charge leaks out rapidly. Local indy narrowed it down
to the evaporator. I blame a prior conversion to R134.

Would be looking for something an 18yo could take to college this fall
and not cause him a lot of issues. My plan was to try to patch up the
rust this summer, go through the front suspension, and let him take that
car.

It's pouring rain here today but I could send you a few pics soon if it
sounds interesting. Completely understand if you're wanting something in
nicer shape.

Allan

Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> I am not looking for perfect, but something in somewhat decent cosmetic
> shape.  What do you have, what are you looking for to trade?  Never know
> what I might have laying around okie acres.
>

> On 4/28/2020 9:12 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
>> I might. How nice of an example are you looking for?
>>
>> Anything interesting to offer in exchange?
>>
>> Allan
>>
>> Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:
>>
>>> Who has a 123 D or CD turbo they want to sell?

Allan Streib
Indiana University
Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
Digital Science Center | Intelligent Systems Engineering | FutureSystems