It’s not a Euro version if it has Type III ACC. Unless someone converted it,
which I highly doubt. It’s not necessarily a 500SL, either. Only the VIN will
reveal this.

I wonder what they mean by “the rare hardtop convertible version”? It looks
like an SLC, I don’t see a header on the front of the top, looks like it’s a
solid top (coupe).

-D