I wonder if that would apply to an Airstream? They're one of the few modern
campers that have any kind of following and/or resale value.
Further I wonder if it would apply to a really vintage trailer that had been
restored. There are a bunch of people restoring the old "canned ham" trailers.
They go "glamping" or "glamour camping" setting everything in a '50s motif. I
guess some people even get a matching vehicle and dress the part. I find that a
lot more interesting than dragging a trailer to some crappy campground full of
other people's snotty brats.

-CurtI laid in the woods this morning listening to the turkeys and thinking
that if it doesn't rain next week I might sneak out and camp in the state park.
Its against the rules but the park is large and enforcement is small...

    On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 12:07:26 PM EDT, G Mann via Mercedes