In case anyone has an R107 or C107 ...

Craig

Hello,
Only 15 days left before our R/C107 Special runs out. Make sure to get
your order in before May 22, 2020 to get your 20% off¹ on all R107 parts
or get even more savings on the highlight items below!
Call 1-866-622-5277 or email classicpa...@mbusa.com to order.

01. CLASSIC PARTS
R/C 107 Special!
In April 1971, a new SL rolled out onto the highway, the Mercedes‑Benz
350 SL of the R107 generation. 18 years of production would follow with
nearly 240,000 vehicles rolling out of the factory. To commemorate this
anniversary, we are offering 20% off¹ on all R107 parts! Take advantage
of this limited time offer by using our promo code “107SPECIAL”!

02. CLASSIC PARTS
Black Soft Top for R107
Summer is just around the corner and we are all looking forward to
enjoying some quality time outdoors when our lives resume. Get a head
start on the top-down season and give your 107 SL a refreshed look with a
new black soft top canvas, available now for just $1,400.00² (retail
$2,220.00).

03. CLASSIC PARTS
Fuel Tank Sender
Are you looking for a new fuel tank sender for your classic R107 SL /
SLC? Order a new sender today for just $140.00² (retail $266.00). This
sender fits all 380 SL, 560 SL, 380 SLC, 450 SLC models and 450 SL cars
produced after 09/01/1976. Please provide your VIN when you submit your
order so our parts team can verify compatibility.

04. CLASSIC PARTS
Main Hood Pad For All R/C107 Models
Is it time for a new main hood pad for your classic R107 SL / SLC? Order
your new pad today for just $70.00² (retail $117.00). This main hood pad
fits all R/C107 models.

05. CLASSIC PARTS
Rear Hood Pad For All R/C107 Models
Looking for a new rear hood pad for your classic R107 SL / SLC? Order
your new pad today for just $40.00² (retail $67.00). This rear hood pad
fits all R/C107 models.

06. CLASSIC PARTS
Hood Badge For All R/C107 Models
Is your classic R/C107 in need for a new hood badge? Look no further and
order your new hood badge for just $21.00² (retail $41.00). This rear
hood pad fits all R/C107 models.

07. CLASSIC PARTS
Bundt Alloy Center Caps
Time to treat your alloy Bundt wheels with new center caps? Get real
savings and get your new center cap for just $11.00² each (retail
$18.50). The center caps fit all alloy Bundt wheels.

08. CLASSIC PARTS
Windshield Washer Nozzles for all R/C107 Models
Time to replace the windshield washer nozzles on your classic R/C107?
Save now and order your new center cap for just $10.00² each (retail
$20.00). The windshield washer nozzles fit all R/C107 models.

In accordance to the State of California's current stay‑at‑home order in
response to the COVID‑19 pandemic, the Classic Center is currently closed
to walk‑in customers and visitors but we continue to serve our parts
customers remotely and our workshop continues to work at reduced capacity
to comply with safe social distancing guidelines.

Our parts team is available to you from Mon‑Fri, 8 AM‑4 PM PST at:
1‑866‑622‑5277 or email us at classicpa...@mbusa.com.