This place attracts the congenitally stupid.  They either do something retarded
and with forethought, or are utterly struck to engage in an imbicillic act.
The most recent, height of WRD, numbnuts had to be rescued from himself as he
was starving out at the abandoned bus (still there) from the real life “Into
the Wild” episode.  This seems to happen multiple times each year.

Not enough to fall through the ice of a lake on your snow machine, or get
assaulted by your local ursine trail denizen.  Stomped by a moose, or at least
battered by an oversized hatrack on stilts.  Fall out of the sky because you
did not wind up the rubber band on the spinny thing in front of the yoke, let
alone execute proper pre-flight checklist.  Maybe fall down drunk in the gutter
at -40, expecting you have imbibed enough anti-freeze.

My take, just living up here should qualify a person for Darwin Award
consideration.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.