It's a donation car.
Was it donated because they didn't need it anymore, because they were
tired of looking at it sitting in the garage unused, or because they
didn't want to pay to fix it?
A donated car that was a regular driver should be fine.
A donated car that was running when parked might be an adventure.
Especially if it's got tiny critters in the fuel tank.
Mitch.