'cept the virus was already in the USA in December.

Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 10, 2020 at 9:47 AM
I’ve been advocating to myself and my family and friends for months to wear masks and gloves despite the early advice against it and I’ve been taking extraordinary measures even as early as the beginning of February which included sanitizing the exterior door handles of my home. Our deified Fauci suggested on February 29th, that we didn’t need to change any of our behaviors at the time. Typical academic with no street smarts living with his head up his ass.

Sent from my iPhone