Agree on safety, and on topic: My son was driving my 84 300D when T-boned by a
vintage full-size USA wagon. Benz totaled, boy had not a scratch.

Greg
-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rick Knoble
via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 7:09 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Rick Knoble
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: The Bug was Re: Sticking my neck out

And actually minimizing risk is partially why most of us drive Mercedes. Peter
was in a crash that he was able to walk away from, because he minimized his
risks by driving a Mercedes. Wilton was in a very similar crash, and was able
to walk away because he was driving a Mercedes. Dr. Booth was drawn to Mercedes
because his wife was killed in a car accident. His research drew him to the
conclusion that Mercedes Benz automobiles were the safest autos on the road.

There. It's on topic now.

Rick