>Message: 20
>Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 01:56:39 -0700
>From: "Chase Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [MBZ] Carfax Please
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Hello everyone,
>
>I found this SEC in the classifides, listed as being right near me. I
wanted
>to take a look at it but just would love a carfax before I do. Thanks so
>much in advance!
>
>WDBCA45D2GA230428

Here you go.

Omar.

 Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report

  The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and
summary information on your car is shown below.

Report Run Date: 05/02/2006
Vehicle Description: WDBCA45D2GA230428
TitleCheck: No Record Found
Problem Check: No Record Found
Odometer Check: Record(s) Found
Vehicle Information: Record(s) Found
Full History: Record(s) Found

VIN: WDBCA45D2GA230428
Year: 1986
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: 560 Series 560SEC
Style/Body: 2 Door Coupe
Engine: 5.6L V8 MPI
Country of Assembly: Germany

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1986 Mercedes-Benz
560 Series 560SEC (WDBCA45D2GA230428) show no significant Title events. When
found, events often indicate past automotive damage or warnings associated
with the vehicle title.

Problems Checked Results Found
Abandoned  No Abandoned Record Found
Damaged  No Damaged Record Found
Fire Damage  No Fire Damage Record Found
Grey Market  No Grey Market Record Found
Hail Damage  No Hail Damage Record Found
Insurance Loss  No Insurance Loss Record Found
Junk  No Junk Record Found
Rebuilt/Rebuildable  No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Record Found
Salvage  No Salvage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1986 Mercedes-Benz
560 Series 560SEC (WDBCA45D2GA230428) shows no historical events that
indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems can indicate
previous car damage, theft, or other significant problem.

Problems Checked Results Found
NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle  No NHTSA Crash Test Record Found
Frame Damage  No Frame Damage Record Found
Major Damage Incident  No Major Damage Record Found
Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon  No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Record Found
Odometer Problem  No Odometer Problem Record Found
Recycled  No Recycled Record Found
Salvage Auction  No Salvage Auction Record Found
Water Damage  No Water Damage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! For this 1986  Mercedes-Benz  560 Series 560SEC
(WDBCA45D2GA230428) no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was
found. We determine odometer rollbacks by searching for records that
indicate odometer reading that are less than a previously reported value.
Other odometer events can report events of tampering, or possible odometer
breakage.

Report Date: 05/02/2006
Date Reported Odometer Reading
03/12/1998 61,910
03/12/1999 65,005
05/02/2001 78,961
06/06/2005 97,200
10/31/2005 98,309
11/01/2005 98,366

Information Found! AutoCheck found additional information on this vehicle.
These records will provide you with more past history for this 1986
Mercedes-Benz 560 Series 560SEC (WDBCA45D2GA230428).

Problems Checked Results Found
Accident Data  No Accidents Reported Through State Agencies Or Independent
Sources
Corrected Title  No Corrected Title Record Found
Driver Education  No Driver Education Record Found
Duplicate Title  No Duplicate Title Record Found
Emission/Safety Inspection  Emission/Safety Inspection Record(s) Found
Fire Damage Incident  No Fire Damage Incident Record Found
Lease  No Lease Record Found
Lien  No Lien Record Found
Livery Use  No Livery Use Record Found
Government Use  No Government Use Record Found
Police Use  No Police Use Record Found
Fleet  No Fleet Record Found
Fleet and/or Rental  No Fleet and/or Rental Record Found
Rental  No Rental Record Found
Fleet and/or Lease  No Fleet and/or Lease Record Found
Repossessed  No Repossessed Record Found
Storm Area Registration/Title  No Storm Area Registration/Title Indicated
Taxi Use  No Taxi Use Record Found
Theft  No Theft Record Found

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological
order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 05/02/2006
VIN: WDBCA45D2GA230428  1986  Mercedes-Benz  560 Series 560SEC

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
03/12/1998 CA 61,910 State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
03/12/1999 RESEDA, CA 65,005 State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
03/25/1999 WOODLAND HILLS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
05/02/2001 CA 78,961 State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
01/11/2005 CA State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
06/06/2005 CA 97,200 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
10/31/2005 CA 98,309 State Agency FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
11/01/2005 CA 98,366 State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
04/05/2006 CALABASAS, CA Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL