Right now, I have two different RC trucks with glow engines. The Traxxas nitro
stampede has a .20 in.³ or 3.3cc engine, and the team associated RC10GT2 has a
.15 in.³ or 2.5cc. they are both screamers! The stampede originally had a .15
engine, and the upgrade to the 3.3cc more than  tripled the horsepower! It can
be geared to run straight line speeds of over 100 mph as a friend of mine set
his up, but mine Has stock gearing, so it would probably do around 65 mph.
Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon

Sent from my iPhone