Can't read it, don't have a subscription and won't turn off my tools for
preventing the spyware and obnoxious ads.

Prevention of infection is not the goal, prevention of hospitalization and
death from the infection, THAT is the goal.

Sounds like they moved the goal posts in order to get the outcome they
desired.
Max
Charleston SC