Look around for folks that sell them... broker a deal with them to come and
install yours, and fix anything it needs...
If you have space in your shop for a 4 post lift and a two post lift....
get one of each.... you will be glad you have them.
It is amazing how easy it becomes to do exhaust.. or rear ends.. or just
oil changes.... need to check that rattle.. put it on the lift and look and
shake.... 20 minutes later, done... fixed... Next !

Spend the money.... you will always be glad you did.... back pain.... gone
or less because you can raise the work to YOUR height... etc etc....