On May 3, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

Its a motorolla, it has a camera in it.  Where can i get the cord to
download the pictures cheap?

Why not use BlueTooth file exchange? If your computer doesn't have it, I've seen USB BlueTooth adapters new from $12.95 and up. I paid $29.99 for a D-Link DBT-120 , it works great on my Mac. Wally World and Radio-Shack have a line of cell phone accessories. Staples, Circuit City etc. I'm sure they all have what you need. Cell phone stores like Cingular, Verizon and the rest sell this stuff but for waaaaaaayyyyyyy toooooooooooo muuuuuuuccccchhh.

         I bought stuff from both of these on-line stores too:

        http://www.factorydirectcellular.com/

        http://www.cellphoneshop.net/

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am