After I sent this I went back to the car and there was no pressure on the hose
at all after sitting about 10 minutes. I slowly loosened cap and fluid started
coming out again. I quickly tightened it. I then loosed then upper hose again
and slowing let the pressure off. No water came out and felt like there was no
water at all in the upper hose. After all the pressure was off removed the hose
and there was no water in it. Started loosening the reservoir cap and water
started flowing out of the upper hose. Tightened it and the flow stopped. I
filled a little more water in thru the hose, probably less than a cup and it
was full, put hose back on radiator. Pulled cap level was fine in the radiator.
Started it back up and let it run for a couple of minutes. Hose was not hard
but also did not feel like there was any water in it again while running.
Normally they feel squishy with water in the hose but it just felt empty. I
shut it down and will mess with it some more in the morning. I wonder if
suddenly the thermostat stuck closed or something, or what the deal might be.

Sent from my iPhone