You can either consider it neck exercise, or go with lenses that have a
decent field of vision.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 6:13 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> At the hotel for example they have a huge center atrium. I was up on the
> 5th floor looking down and right in the center was clear right in the
> center but had to move head side to side to clear up anything beyond dead
> center.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jun 8, 2020, at 5:46 PM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > All the issues you have listed with finding the "sweet spot" is exactly
> why
> > I discarded progressive lens completely and went to line bifocals ...
> wider
> > focal area for both near and far.... peripheral vision actually worked,
> and
> > near vision [set for MY focal length worked]
> >
> > Good luck... wear knee and elbow pads, for when you trip and fall trying
> > get used to what is never quite right....
> > [I hated them.. a lot]
> >
> >> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:39 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> >> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I suspect mine might be off a little. I’m sitting in my hotel room
> >> watching the news and looking at the top parts tv is clear except on the
> >> edges. I have to turn my head slightly to get the corner of TV in focus,
> >> but other side then gets blurry. It’s like the field is not wide enough.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> progressive
> >> lenses I nearly got sea-sick, but in a couple days I no longer notice,
> >> except that mine have the start line too high to drive with them, the
> idiot
> >> girl who set them up for me insisted the progressive start above the
> pupil
> >> line!  I have to tilt my head down to see the road.

> >> probably next year.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!