The folks on Reddit say that you can neglect to go back if you would make
significantly less money than you were making before. Its "constructive
restructuring" or something like that.I know that if you're not working the
same hours you were that here in MA you can just get that money deducted from
your unemployment. Angie isn't massaging but she still teaches Tai Chi online,
that $50/wk just gets deducted from her unemployment.
-Curt

    On Thursday, June 11, 2020, 8:58:58 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes