Hey Karl,
Any idea why California has cases rising so quickly? It was interesting to see
California do well early on but in about a week I expect to see the number of
cases in California exceed New Jersey where the rise in cases has dramatically
slowed.
-Curt

    On Monday, June 15, 2020, 2:46:19 PM EDT, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes