This needs a black interior, I could do an exchange with my CD white/black interior, it would be perfect.  The white might be better with this tan interior

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2566045086828835/

1980 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 D
$4,800
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed 5 weeks ago in St Augustine, FL <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108543472510255/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 240,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Yellow · Interior color: Tan
Fuel type: Diesel
Good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

   Seller's description…

This is a fun, 2 door classic Mercedes. It runs well. Automatic transmission, working AC, electric windows. Recently fixed vacuum leak; door locks work fine. It’s a diesel; they run forever. The car is tagged, titled and insured. I used it as a weekend driver. Call Ralph at [hidden information] if you’re interested or want more information. Thanks!

--
--FT