ugh

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/552952035384031/

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 320 Wagon 4D
$777
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed a day ago in Lancaster, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108528462510155/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 155,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: White · Interior color: Grey
Fuel type: Gasoline
16.0 MPG city · 22.0 MPG highway · 18.0 MPG combined
Very good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

   Typical Features…

 *
   Moon Roof
 *
   Alloy Wheels
 *
   6-Cyl, 3.2 Liter
 *
   ABS
 *

   Seller's description…

This is a 1994 Mercedes Benz E320, $7000 or trade. Picture album with 50 pictures linked below. I will ignore dumb messages. The car is bagged, but nothing is modified on the car, that wouldn't allow it to be put back to stock. The car is in nice shape for being 26 years old, but it is not perfect. The car gets attention where ever it goes but hasn't really been shown since it was finished, other than a couple of cars and coffee events. The car starts and runs just fine, all the windows work. Air Ride is stealth installed, nothing is visible except the switch box. The Good: Fresh color matched paint on all exterior plastic. New cat-back exhaust Main wire harness replaced (common problem on this car) Throttle body replaced (common problem on this car) Drive belts and pulley were changed (common problem on this car) Rear window regulators were changed (common problem on this car) Fishbowl clear glass all around. Looks sweet, but also would allow for matching tint all around. The bad: The air conditioner compressor appears to be bad and won't stay engaged. It could be something else, but I've not investigated it. Sunroof seal needed to be replaced, it doesn't leak, it is just ugly, see the pictures. The car needs two covers for jack points on the passenger side. I have one that needs to be painted, another needs to be sourced, I can provide a contact. Two small dents, they could be fixed by PDR Wheel fitment rubbed the front fender and it needs to be painted Carpets are dirty and stained. The battery will die if the car is left sitting for about 10 days. I'll throw in the maintenance charger I use for the car. Aftermarket Parts AMG Body kit, that is likely fake, but I don't really know. AMG Monoblock wheels. Staggered 8/9 inch wide fitment. Common Wealth Motoring bracket kit, cups and rear control arms. Slam Specialties SS6 Air Bags VU4 Manifold Block AVS 7 Switch Billet Switch box 5 Gallon Air Tanks 2 Viair 400Cs Sweet 90s Motorola Cell phone(for Radwood Cred) Air Ride is all installed in hidden locations, The seats can fold down, and no air management is visible other than the switch box. Photo Album of 50 pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/EnTgWWeEoh2uAEDLA Price $7000 I am open to trades up or down. I will trade for projects, but I won't trade for a box of parts and a chassis. Bagged duallys or body dropped trucks will get my attention. I'll consider anything bagged with 4 doors. I'll consider RUNNING LS swap projects. I won't trade for import cars on fake wheels or euro cars that aren't air-cooled. If you want to trade for a project that can't drive, you must be willing to deliver it to Charlotte, NC area. FYI I won't take payments or hold this car for a year on a $50 down payment. So don't bother with that crap.

--
--FT