I got about $2500 in it but I also got a 130K 01 210 wagon and a beater 01 210 sedan, so if you factor those in I probably have maybe a grand in it.

On 7/6/2020 6:15 PM, Dwight Giles wrote:
Give you 500 for it.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 7:03 PM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    I replaced the voltage regulator then took it out for a spin. This
    is a 81 with only 153k miles. The blower does not come on and ac
    does not kick on. It is still R12 and have not put gauges on to
    see if it’s leaked out or an electrical issue. I do know the
    compressor turns free. Anyway it drives great even though it could
    stand to have a front end rebuilt. Got it up to 70 and it was
    smooth. Thinking about throwing it out for $2500 at is. Otherwise
    I will get the ac going, maybe do the front end then get up to
    $3500 or more, or is that too cheap these days?

    Here are some quick and dirty photos