If that's true why don't surgeons drop in their tracks? How can they go
through complex, long operations all while wearing a mask?
I find the dual arguments particularly funny:#1. The mask isn't fine enough and
can't possibly be doing any goodand#2. The mask blocks so much air that its
killing you with CO2.
O2/CO2 is much smaller than a virus, if a virus can pass through the mask
easily then air ought to also...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 1:38:40 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 13:17:51 -0400 Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I don't understand any possible downside from wearing a mask when
> venturing outside and mingling with other people.

Masks cause the level of CO2 you breathe to increase, which causes the
level of CO2 in your blood to increase, which causes your immune system
activity to decrease.

Craig