"Magic beans" We could rephrase the headline to "People who were going to
recover anyway seem to recover well when treated." Without any kind of
scientific study there's no way to know the drug is doing anything.
Telling people this stuff is actually the worst kind of misinformation because
they'll believe "An end to the pandemic is right around the corner." when it
isn't. You'll notice all the hope is up front in the article and the reality is
a little footnote at the end. A little footnote almost nobody reads...
-Curt

   On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 12:41:11 AM EDT, Craig via Mercedes