I've read that both ways. The truth is nobody knows, ask again next year...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 8:32:40 AM EDT, tyee165 via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 I am sure I have read that testing is showing that the antibodies produced by
those who have had covid only last a few weeks so you lose immunity quickly and
can get it again.Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Ritchey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2020-07-07  23:53  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Mercedes
Discussion List' <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Scott Ritchey
<ritchey30...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] The lack of evidence lockdowns
actually worked is a world
  scandal Actually yes and no.  Yes for sick, old folks who are likely to die
from this bug.  No for young heathy folks who are likely to have minor or no
symptoms.  The correct strategy is for the young/healthy folks to become
infected as fast as possible as long as hospitals can handle the more extreme
cases.  Just my opinion.> -----Original Message-----> From:  Kaleb Striplin via
Mercedes> > Some say yes. Some say no.> > Sent from my
iPhone_______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo search