On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 08:52:19 -0700 Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > That, and 30 lbs of freon 12 to charge the system... ouch..
>
> Or test refrigerant.  Costs what, $20?

IIRC, the test refrigerant has a upper temperature limit above which it
does not cool effectively. Grant being in Arizona would most certainly
hit that limit frequently.

Craig

P.S. Grant: What is your forecast weather like in the next few days?
     Albuquerque is supposed to get up to 103 on Saturday and we in
     Moriarty are supposed to get to 101. Roswell is supposted to get
     up to 108/109 several times in the next week.