Hi All,
Re: 2004 Mercedes Benz E320 4matic.

   Today I replaced my airbag clockspring which I accidentally damaged while
replacing a broken combination switch last week.  Yes while fixing one problem
I caused another!!!
   The broken airbag clockspring caused a SRS light on the dashboard.  I went
to a local shop to clear the SRS light after installing the new clockspring but
I still get a  malfunction message listed on the multifunction display.
   Does anyone have instructions on how to clear a malfunction message after
the issue is resolved.  I looked through the owner's manual but can't seen to
find any.
Thanks in advance!
Bob K