Yours with the third rack for silverware des a great job on every rack. My
wife loves it - gets everything she throws at it clean. Never had a
dishwasher that worked this good before, and we went through a lot of then
in the previous house (over 32 years).
We've recommended the third rack option to a couple of friends, who have
also been very pleased with them. Worth the extra cost just in the happy
state of my wife!
Another data point or three for your collection ...

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!