Since WA is now going back into lock down, my medico (gerentologic practice for
the most part) had another enlightening newsletter for the clients.  Pretty
much the same song and dance about washing hands, no on site lab tests, do not
come in sick, eat properly and take care of yourself stuff.  I asked about what
I should expect being in GWN.  He says to go play outside in the weather.  I
have a greater chance of catching malaria than WRD, and to stay out of stores
that need masking, because the masks really do nothing to keep the plague away.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.