If you’re traveling more than a day or two at a time you should be able to get
a week’s worth of clothing and stuff in a small roll around bag. If not, you
need to do some research on how to travel light. I could do Sunday to Friday
domestically with a small roll around bag that fits in the overhead. Any more
than that is a waste.

-D