Depends on when you go, first thing in the morning on Sunday or Monday
Manchester can be a madhouse. Because theres only a couple of people there
isn't the flood capacity.
I used to end up going an extra hour early, get through security when it was
still slow and have a leisurely breakfast when the restaurant first opened.
Sadly, other than Florida MHT doesn't have many flights anymore. They used to
have a direct to Vegas, actually greater Boston (BOS, MHT, PVD) used to have 7
flights a day direct to Vegas, now (even pre-pandemic) there are zero...

-Curt

    On Friday, July 17, 2020, 2:15:06 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes