Not sure what is up with the hard top color

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1155819698124249/

1980 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL 450 Roadster 2D
$10,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed 2 days ago in Kannapolis, NC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/104051446298818/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 95,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Brown
Fuel type: Gasoline
Very good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

   Seller's description…

For Sale my 1980 Mercedes 450 SL hardtop/convertible. It's in very good shape for the age, all original interior. I've got an extra red Hardtop . The hardtop comes off and it's got a hidden canvas top made into the car. This car was in a scene in the local movie Fall nights in China Grove. I've owned it for about 12 years but I just never drive it so It's time to let it go. Let me know if interested and we can work out a time to show it to you.

--
--FT