Got a lettter today saying I owed them another $18 for "purchase and use tax" I guess they calculated it and I did something incorrect when I tried to figure it out (that aspect is somewhat obtuse, depends on some KBB or something valuation).  So I'll shoot it off with another check manana.  I wonder if they got to the part about checking for liens.

It's been right at 3 weeks since I sent it in.  So I guess at least that aspect worked and it wasn't totally rejected.

--
--FT