Zoltan Finks wrote:
Yes, that was me - the originator of this twisty thread.

Actually, to me, Candy-Apple Red is not the same as the Cherry red on the CD
in question here. Candy-Apple is a deep *metallic* red that has a very
distinctive look - can be very impressive. Although I must admit that a lot
of people don't seem to know this. OR maybe I've been wrong all these years.

The eBay car is Signal Red, which was a popular hue on the 107, but is rather rare on a 123. I think Porsche had a Signal Red back in the day, as well. Anyone know if they're the same color?

Tom