Nope.... put it on a special trailer that you pull behind your Mercedes
special race car haul truck...
Make a 60 ft "king of the road statement"... .then.. while the crowd
gathers... fire up the uncorked pair of V12 Mercedes engines and "rev it up
for the crowd"...

Hey... it's all for show anyway.. right?  How many of the coffee and car
poseurs will actually go to salt flats to watch a run.... ???