That’s actually a pretty good deal, even though it’s a 2+2 and an automatic.
Having a 4.2l helps, but if you were going to choose all the things *not* to
have on your Jag they pretty much checked all the boxes.

I drove and serviced these back in the day. Seriously BA cars, especially on
the track when they were running. I have no desire to own one, however. Maybe
an XK140, but those have become stupid expensive nowadays as well.

-D