Incorrect, mask wearing can reduce transmission unless you're an idiot. If you
insist on going to bars and clubs you're almost certainly going to get infected.
A thought I had, if some idiot goes out to a bar and gets infected, then they
go home and unknowingly infect their elderly parents who die, is that murder?
Probably not but maybe unintentional manslaughter?
-Curt

    On Thursday, July 23, 2020, 7:47:00 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 So long story short mask wearing is not going to solve anything and
those at high risk should isolate at home.

On 7/23/2020 6:39 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
> Correlation is not causality. California reduced many restrictions and will
> be seeing tourist trade increase. There are probably several reasons why
> cases have increased, most related to behavior. My friends in LA tell me that
> almost nobody is wearing masks and bars have reopened with few restrictions...
> Curt
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>    On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 5:00 PM, Kaleb Striplin via
>Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:  Or could it be the masks are actually
>leading to increased cases? This could be due to the fact that masks are
>trapping crap that you are then breathing in. Or maybe the masks are creating
>a false sense of security?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Have you seen the news from California?  I think their Mando Mask wearing
>> started over 30 days ago, but infection rate is still climbing and death
>> rate too.  Masks alone are not the answer.
>>
>> Max Dillon
>> Charleston SC
>>
>> Jul 23, 2020 1:25:22 PM OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>:
>>
>>> Well, that was Arkansas, after all ...
>>> IIRC, the incidence of colds and old style flu are way down since social
>>> distancing and masks.

>>> --
>>> OK Don
>>>
>>> "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
>>> pause and reflect." Mark Twain
>>>
>>> “Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”
>>> Wernher
>>> Von Braun
>>> 2013 F150, 18 mpg
>>> 2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
>>> 1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!