On Thu, July 23, 2020 11:25 pm, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
> Hand sanitizer... Yesterday, I went to Costco to stock up on a few
> items... found a rack with 1 gallon jugs of hand sanitizer... $16. 95 a
> gallon, limit ONE per customer...

All of Costco's Mexican Methanol Mess got recalled, so they're probably
experiencing shortages of the decent stuff. Walmart sold it too. And
Sanrio sold it to little girls under the Hello Kitty brand.

The crap my dad bought on Amazon, smells like bad vodka, is from Chemical
Guys in Los Angeles, and apparently wasn't sourced from Mexico.