Jim, Sounds like it'll be a neat lil' SUV you wind up with - with the V8 in
there.

So, are you saying that there is a franchise known as "Pick and Pull"? You
said it was a publicly-traded company. I thought PnP was just slang for a
junk yard that lets customers hunt and pull their own parts (which is the
type we used to love to go to and hope to find something rare and cool). But
it seems that most yards converted to the format of not letting any
customers back in the yard - much less fun.

Brian
83 240D

In a message dated 5/2/2006 4:58:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,