Bad car names? Come on guys, you aren't even scratching the surface.
(I think the real reason Germans use numbers are for the very
translations reasons names bring.)

My List:

Daihatsu Naked - http://www.jama.org/autoTrends/detail.cfm?id=239
  (I thought it was DeLorean's that were Naked)

Volugrafo Bimbo - http://www.boogerballs.com/Volugrafo_01.htm
  (This one speaks all by itself)

Renault Le Car - http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/048.html
  (The Car? Come on Frenchys, you can do better)

Honda Thats - http://www.honda.co.jp/Thats/
  (Seriously, Thats the name. Whose on second?)

Honda Monpal - http://www.honda.co.jp/monpal/
  (Technically a little scooter - but still)

Suzuki Welfare - http://www.suzuki.co.jp/welfare/index.html
  (This is a scooter/wheelchair ... but the name, man, the name)

Suzuki MR Wagon - http://www.suzuki.co.jp/dom4/lineup/mrwagon/
  (Yes, the Mister Wagon. I'm sure It's the Emm Are .... but man that's funny)

The Mitsubishi i - http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/i/index.html
  (I guess all the good names were taken.)

The Suzuki Every - http://www.flickr.com/photos/neil_b/36406479/
  (Everyone needs a Suzuki)

This could go on all day, and yes it's the Japanese that obviously
have the most interesting car names.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.