If a rental property doesn’t make a decent profit above and beyond it’s
carrying costs or doesn’t appreciate well then it’s a pointless investment in
my opinion. I have one property that appreciates poorly. They all make a
profit. I’m trying to sell the one that’s appreciating poorly even though it
makes a good profit.

Sent from my iPhone