On Sat, August 15, 2020 11:49 pm, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
> I need to research OK specifics

Friends of mine rented out their house in Kalamazoo when the husband was
given command of a post up north. Since husband was a state trooper, he
knew everything, didn't need any legal help. Renters trashed the place and
didn't pay rent. Turns out the renters were pros at it, and knew the law
better than the owners did. Owners didn't send the right letters by the
right deadlines, just kept the deposit and sued for damages.

Judge said "I'm sorry, but I have to follow the law, and you didn't. No
Notice To Cure means that you can't keep the deposit and can't sue for
damages. Pay the deadbeats and get out of my court"